Our permit application process is now online for the following three permits:
- Permit to Work in County Trunk Highway Right-of-Way
- Permit to Access County Trunk Highway
- Permit to Transport Non-Divisible Load Exceeding Statutory Size and/or Weight
- Please fill out the above permit applications online here: https://wi-co-dane.onegov.rtvision.com/
Permit for Implements of Husbandry (IOH) and Agricultural Commercial Vehicles (Ag CMV) are accessed through the Wisconsin Department of Transportation's website.
Permits for ATV/UTV Route on County Trunk Highways
- Please contact Kevin Eslick at email@example.com for the permit application
- For more information, for a sample image of the application form, and for a map showing prohibited ATV/UTV Routes, please click here.
Permits for Special Use of Dane County Trunk Highways (Parades, Bike Rides, etc.)
- Please download form, fill out, and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It can also be mailed to the address below or faxed to (608) 266-4269
- Dane County Highway Department
2302 Fish Hatchery Road
Madison, WI 53713-2495
- To view future Special Events scheduled to take place on Dane County Trunk Highways, please click here.